Wednesday, August 31, 2011

So I don't know what to say to this

I can't help it. I can't stand it. I can't change it, and it kills me.
My schedule goes as follows:
Wake up at 6:15
School at 7:30
Meeting at 7:45
Class- 3:30
Marching band- 4-7:30
Home at 8:23
Dinner
Shower
Finally, at like 9:45, I start my homework.
I get to bed at midnight.

Repeat.

I have no idea how I am supposed to do all this and still graduate early. I am not stressed, I am so just so freaking tired. My mind doesn't work sometimes. Like today, in class, I feel alseep after a test. Yesterday, I fell asleep during notes.

And it is SO dumb because in first period, which is my only class with Sar, I don't even see her because we have like 57 people.

RAWRR.

Sorry, thank you for listening to that brief rant.
That is why I am leaving highschool and moving out and growing up.

But, bottom line, I miss you. I can't do this without you. And I feel like I don't see you. Sara, I am so sad (and a little jealous) that I don't even know you this year. I see you and say HI but there is no time to hang out. So we need to remedy this with a sleepover, okay?
I really don't even know what I am doing half the time anymore. I write myself notes and forget halfway through the day that I even wrote them. I have so many thoughts and things and every thing is fall out of the seems.

What can I do?
I need you.

Wait, my stupid online class is started.
I love you. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment