Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I just saw the title of this blog

And laughed.
In the fifth grade, I really wish I could have been able to spell.
I am Julia Falvey. I love you two dearly.
And if you ever try to drift away from me, your goose is cooked, your ass is grass.... all those funny things.
I like staying in touch with you, this is an amazing idea.
The other day, I found our Death Bunny Journals, and I have to tell you how weird it is to read them. We were so silly, so strange. I read when we stopped being friends with Marina, and we were so strange about it. I realize now that an essential part of my becoming the woman that I will someday be, I must credit to you.
I don't do my summer work.
Poop muffins.
Well, here is an honest poem that Sara wanted me to blog:

I lie sometimes

Make that sometimes a lot

Someone even told me

That maybe I should get some help

Because I like spinning my own tales so much that

I forget which is real and which is not

I make mistakes

I do most things without thinking

I pretend to be grown up

But really, I am just a kid

I like dancing and crayons.

I like coloring with my mother

I like stickers and singing out of tune

I hate drama and cooties

I don’t like being close to people

But sometimes I like hugging

Sometimes I am scared

So terrified of myself that I let my secrets run away

With me and I spend years chasing them down

I am terrified of love. But I sort of love the feeling

I find that when I let someone in

I lie to push them away

I make up rumors

But I tell them only to myself

I generally like telling people the truth

I find they like me better that way

But sometimes I don’t

Just to make it interesting

I happen to think I am SOME ONE

With a purpose

But I find that I stumble

I trip over my words

And my foot has a terrible habit of ending up in my mouth

I like reading my books

But only for what they are worth

I live in a world of contradictions

I am never right

But I refuse to be wrong

One time I laughed so hard I cried

One time I cried so hard I laughed

I could tell you a thing or two about pain

If you had the chance to listen

I could give you a caring hug

Or stab you in the back

Which ever you prefer

I have a habit of telling people I love them

But that is only occasionally actually true

And if you'd give me half a second

Hi, I'm Julia Ann Falvey

I am sixteen years old

I listen to my iPod up one click too loud

I laugh at inappropriate moments

My favorite color is teal

I like long walks on the beach

And cuddling

And I'd love to get to know you

1 comment: