Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wow We Are Old.

This coming year marks the 5th year of our friendship. (I just rewrote that sentence about 5 times, but it still does not sound any less awkward or cliche--oh well, deal with it). But wow, seriously, 5 years? That's a pretty long time...
We have been through a lot together--especially in middle school. And it's sad to see that we are slowly losing touch. I really do not want that to happen--and I know you do not either. We all share one thing in common: writing as a hobby. And so we can use that to stay JAK4. I think it'll just be nice to have somewhere and someone to "unload" to. I really miss you seeing you guys every day and all the amazing times we've shared. We keep saying we will change that and catch up--but it's easier said than done. I think this will help us get there though. And I hope you'll join me :]
Post when you can.

Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment